Saturday, March 22, 2014

DETOUR

Well, the party is still going strong, but I am back home and toasty warm in my PJ's. I made a showing and had a beer and some food and met some people. My work is done. I did find the resident animals, and hung out with them for a while.

I am exhausted now from that and the whole week. I decided to be smart and just go to bed now instead of sleeping through Breaking Bad.

But guess what? I mean that sincerely, not as a sarcastic note saying that I learned that I still don't love parties.

My coworker got a message from USAJobs that the VSR job just posted.

Now, I have been getting lots of lessons on perspective lately, and I am proud to say that my first thought was that I must be in the right place. As I have probably explained a lot by now, I applied for VSR instead of the library tech back in November. They pulled the posting down and miraculously, something was wrong with the library tech job and they had to repost it. You wouldn't normally get a second crack at something like that. I am about to start the library tech job full time and THAT'S when the VSR comes available again? Must be a sign.

DO NOT ENTER

WRONG WAY

I am in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment