Sunday, May 7, 2017

Short update

I hate turning on my air conditioning because an indoor smoker lives downstairs. Any time I turn it on, it immediately reeks in here and gives me a headache. It makes me so mad. Even when I have moments of weakness, I smoke outside. Arrrgghh.

I am getting a new pump! Apparently I need the new one so I can get in line for the new new one, which will be able to incorporate the information from the sensor and if you go too high or too low, THE PUMP WILL AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST. It'll really be like an external, bionic pancreas! When the doctor asked the nurse to get me set up, she turned to me and asked, "Do you want the purple one again?" YES. Love this woman.

I hate the reading for my class. You would be amazed at how many white guys there are postulating about leadership. It's all basically saying the same thing, and I am frustrated by the content, how boring it is, and the fact that we're only assigned a few chapters from each, so I can't even count these towards my Goodreads challenge, which I am behind on.

I spent the weekend running around with friends, but kickball practice and a random trip to Tahoe and hosting dinner all got canceled today, so I dragged my ass up and cleaned and purged and organized. I got rid of a couple big items and one has already disappeared from the mailbox area. I still have to vacuum and read another two chapters of a hated book, but I'm hoping to also finish The Metamorphosis, which has the benefits of being interesting and short.

Tomorrow's kickball game is at 9:45. PM. Yes. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment