Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UNReliable vs The Most Conservative Choice

I got an email from the Veterans Service coordinator today.  The lady at the College of Liberal Arts gave me a letter to clear my summer English class but as it turns out, if I get certified for that it means I won't be certified for ANYTHING in the fall.  It looks like I'll have to pay for that one myself, then hopefully she can certify me for all four classes in the fall since that will be my last semester.

I took only the total number of classes needed for the AA degree at TMCC- nothing extra, but that used up my total number of credits payable by the GI Bill.  Most of those classes don't count here.  If I had been going to UNR the whole time that wouldn't have happened.  Just another reason I seriously dislike UNR.

No comments:

Post a Comment