Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogs

I am sitting in Dad's office in San Diego at 10:42 at night when I should be packing my crap and going to sleep.  I have been staying up late here and reading the book my aunt Kate bought for me.  When I return I will have lots of fun telling you about my trip but for now I will just tell you that I am tired and ready to sleep.  That said, I will probably go pack, then read my book, then listen to Chris's ipod and put on silent concerts in the bathroom mirror.

Tracy, I'm sorry that I am so obviously annoyed with you but I told you I would not be very happy if you didn't come.  I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

It is going to take a lot of writing to tell you about this trip and to come to terms with it.  It was emotionally draining, especially after finishing that class and immediately running off to San Diego.  I am really tired.  Dad burned a bunch of pictures for me so you can look forward to lots of pictures both from this trip and older stuff, though I'm not sure I'll be able to top the Arizona pics.

I have a little time to crank out the blogs before the fall semester starts but there's lots to do, like order books and apply for graduation!  Yay!  It will still be busy, but blogs will start arriving shortly.  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment