Saturday, August 20, 2011

Who doesn't love a random picture blog?

I just finished this puzzle.


It wasn't the most difficult puzzle, but it had some neat shapes.


Ant wants me to do this one next.


He told me he was going to pick out my next puzzle and I knew he'd pick that one- he's been eyeing it since I bought six puzzles at Savers on Tuesday.  I usually follow DadnPatti's old "No Landscapes" policy, but it was only 80 cents and it does look neat.  And I am a masochist.

I tried to get Ant to change his mind and choose the other hidden picture puzzle.

"But I picked it with looooooove," he said.

Great.

"Which one are you going to do?" he asked, grinning.

"The damn Australia one, and you know it!"

"Because I picked it with loooooooove."


While I'm here and because I'll never get to it again, here are some other random pictures.

Here is Ant at the laundromat.


He got one of the school trumpets, thank god, and he seems to be picking it up fine.


Chris, on the other hand...


Dad got me some birthday shoes in San Diego.


They are Dr. Scholl's and have built in massaging gel so now I can honestly say that I'm gellin', but then I would have to stab myself for being so obnoxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment