Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I can't sum up the past week, but I will tell you about today.

Went to school, shoe immediately broke.  Bought photo paper at the bookstore, got free rubber bands from cashier.  Sat down to figure out how to fix shoe, wondered why there's never an engineering student around when you need one.  Created a rubber band fix by my damn self.


How about the fact that my shoe is still intact now at 8 pm?  Chris said, "It's as good as new!"

I put my shoe on and walked to the Shakespeare class.  Made it on time, too.  I am that awesome.  Teacher was out doing some interview for his new book

Washington Post Review

so some other teacher was returning the tests.  I got a 96.

I spent my lunch writing a rough draft for the novel class.  Then I went to photography, got a lot of help, and finally figured out what the hell I'm doing.  I got two pictures printed and there's three to go.  I might actually get those done tomorrow.

Finally I went to the American Novel class and got that midterm back.  I got a 47.  Out of 50!  Some of the questions were a little confusing so the teacher said she would add five points to everyone's grade, so woo hoo!

Those exams were done between unpacking from moving and packing for Shannon's wedding.  I am really proud of myself.

Okay, here are my illusion photos.


That is the moon.



This is a light on a loading dock by my house.



These are taillights.



This is a tower at the Grand Sierra Resort in the Ultimate Thrill Park or whatever they call it.  It's the giant swing.



A plane landing.

It's too bad that these have to be in black and white because I like some of them a lot more in color.  But whatever.  What do you think?

1 comment: