Friday, June 29, 2012

!!!

Yesterday was laundry, laundry, laundry, but I reserved some time at night to bake some more homemade bread and get ready for today.  It was just amazing- all I had to do was make my sandwich because the rest of my lunch was already made!  My Diet Pepsi was cold!  My keys were next to my purse!  I found myself walking out the door on time without having to turn around at the top of the hill and drive back to the house for anything!  And my lunch was awesome!  Homemade bread!  Mmmmm!

And whatever will I do tonight with all my free time since my laundry is done?  I've been leaving Ant a chore list every day and he's been doing them without complaint!  Tomorrow ought to be interesting- how will I assign him chores if they're already done?  We're off Wednesday for the 4th when we take Ant to the airport and I've taken off Thursday, so here's my work schedule starting today:

On, off, off, on, on, off, off, on, off, off.  Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment