Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just five more minutes

I went to World Market last night.

"I have a bag," I told the cashier.

"Oh, how eco-friendly of you!" she exclaimed.

Really? Nobody brings their own bags in there? But they sell earthy things! I guess it's just a pseudo-earthy place.

I haven't gotten up yet, but at least I slept in some. It's almost 8! Riley sounds like she's brewing coffee. It looks like it's just rainy outside for now, so I may try to get the car in early for the oil change. I got a good number of errands in last night until the snow started to stick. We have a winter storm warning on until 10:00 Sunday night which is, of course, all the time I have to prepare. I got the tire cables and an ice scraper last night, plus some road food and pet food. Getting ready to go!

Or getting another half hour of rest. Either way.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment