Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update

Got a visit from the attending doctor- what a great guy! He was on board with the migraine diagnosis and we talked some about that, but he is sure it is not stroke related at all, so my counselor will be happy that we ruled that out. This guy spent most of the time on my back pain, which I am very grateful for. He was thrilled to hear that I am doing a little yoga and said I am doing all the right things. He is giving me more muscle relaxers to take along with the Aleve, and said I should do that for a few days until I feel better, then phase it out so I don't stay hooked on anything. But I'll have muscle relaxers on hand for when it kicks up again ("Welcome to middle age," he said.), and my back feels much better! Yay!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment