Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cat Law

Cat Law states that if you move something from its usual spot, like the water bowl, the cat will sit in the empty space.

They're replacing the blinds today, so I have to shut the animals in the walk-in closet. Solo already knows what's up-clear her tail has been a little puffy this morning. She will fight me when I try to put her in there. Riley thinks we're moving again.

I hit the store on Tuesday and bought a new bag of cat food. As I put it on the shelf, I wondered if Riley could get to it.

"Nah..."

Yeah. She pulled it down, chewed it open, and chowed down. How much cat food did she eat? She stopped on her own accord, that's how much. I came home to find a noticeably wider dog. She looked like a small, furry ottoman. Three big poops and no dinner later, she started looking like a dog again, but left a runny present in the living room for me last night. Yes, there are people coming into my apartment today and it smells strongly of dog shit. I am working on fume extraction, but I also need to go to work. Sigh.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment