Friday, July 26, 2013

Notes

Dear coworker,

When I asked you what you thought of the Van Gogh exhibit you had clearly just been to see at the local art museum, the answer should not have been:

"Oh, I already saw it in Amsterdam."

Wow, really, how irrelevant. Interesting that you felt the need to show off rather than answer the question. Next time, try not to assume you are the only person who has been outside of Reno or this country, and stop trying to impress. Just because you have seen art doesn't mean you can talk about it... clearly.

Dear Leroy's owner,

You are a disgrace. Walk your goddamn dog- he is desperate to go outside. And while you're at it, cut the mats out of his hair and brush him once in a while. And for god's sake, neuter him.

Dear neighbor,

I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you're having with your wife's Alzheimer's. It sounds like you live on eggshells, and you seem very frustrated and lonely. How hard it must be already, and then to know it will only get worse. I hope it did help to talk, and I wish you a better day tomorrow than you had today.

Dear checkout guy,

Don't question me. I'm on a budget- I did the math.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment