Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day of School

Look!  You can tell which car is mine cause it has a poop bag hanging out the back.

The first day of school went well.  I have homework already (Damn!) and I must schedule accordingly because I won't have many opportunities to do it.  Sneaky Tuesday homework.  I know four people in the class and it seems like it will go pretty smoothly.  Good news.

In other good news, I just had a snack.  (Wow, that's awesome...)  I ate 6 triscuit and cheese and did not justify eating two or three times that and defeat the purpose of dinner.  It's a struggle.  That shit is good.

In lack of willpower news, I just got back from the used bookstore.  I was looking for the first book on the syllabus but they didn't have that so I came back with a pocket dictionary (for school so I can figure out these big fancy words on the go), a grammar exercise book, and a few books for Ant.  $18 later... D'oh!  I even had a coupon for a free book!  Damn you, Mignon Fogarty!

Tomorrow I'm going to resell four books at the Unhelpful Nincompoop Retchatorium bookstore and maybe earn enough to pay for half of the book I need first.  Then I will rely on Borders coupons for the rest.

I'm off to do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment