Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ah, I remember reading for fun!

I just read another couple chapters of The Hunger Games and I'm really starting to enjoy it.  I'm already 1/4 of the way through and I bet I'll have this finished way before the end of the month.  Hell, I may get halfway through today!  It is nice to sit and get absorbed in something that has absolutely nothing to do with school.  I feel calmer than I did earlier, if that isn't completely obvious.

I did get onto UNR's website- I guess I was confusing the computer or something.  It really didn't like the way I was trying to do it, though that's usually the way I go.  But whatever.  I haven't heard anything back from the guru yet but I looked at my saved list of potential classes and I think I know what my schedule will be.  Provided- of course- that I can do more Book Arts.  My teacher is confident that the guru will work something out.  I will sign up for three other classes today and hopefully I will hear back from him soon.

Now back to the book.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment