Monday, April 4, 2011

Gotta Pee

I'm here at school with my laptop (Thank you, Tracy) and I finally figured out how to get online.  That could be dangerous, but I've been a good girl for the last hour working on my paper (that's due on Thursday).  I am suddenly more excited about this analysis paper more than the creative paper because I know what I'm writing about for this one.  The idea finally came to me yesterday thanks to Chris taking over and calling the cable company about their annual "Surprise, we raised your rates!" bullshit.  Just getting the bill makes me insane so I am grateful that he was willing to be on the phone for over half an hour wheeling and dealing.

I used that free time to concentrate on the book I had just read and the book I wanted to compare it to.  I had my brilliant idea that I felt very comfortable writing a five page paper about and started marking every page where this style element occurred.  I have a lot of transcribing to do with both books to make sure I have good quotes to choose from, but I'm about halfway through each and I only started last night.

I got an A on my group proposal, the Book Arts class liked my French fold project, and tonight I'll get my Art History exam back.  Big money, no whammies!  Today did not start well- I didn't sleep well and cut my armpit in the shower, but I wasn't the last one to arrive at Book Arts and I felt proud of my project.  Now I have to go to Proposal Writing waah waah but after that is lunch.  It has to be better than that Pnone last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment