Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maybe it's just time for a bath.

Chris and I were having our regular morning pseudo argument about taking the dogs for a walk.  I got in the shower and Chris was watching the Weather Channel.  Suddenly he calls out that he's not taking them for a walk today.  He comes into the bathroom and slides open the shower door to tell me that the high is 33 and it's supposed to snow.  I express disbelief and he starts to close the door.  The door bounces on the track and we both look down to see what's in the way.

It's Riley.  She just snuck into the shower and is standing there blinking up at me while getting dripped on. Chris has closed the door as if she's going to stay in there and we're having a confused conversation through the glass.

What is she doing?
Why did she jump in?
She never goes in voluntarily...
I know!

I asked Riley, but I didn't get an answer.  I thought maybe she needed to go out so Chris opened the door and invited her to potty.  She accepted.  I still don't know what the deal was.  She seems to just be in one of those moods.

1 comment:

  1. That dog has more personality than some people I know. Love my Riley girl!!!

    ReplyDelete