Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HSIOW

This is entirely too convenient.  When I have the laptop nearby it is impossible not to write mini-blogs here and there.  I have almost five pages done, the paper is to be 5-7 pages total.  I have found other elements though I'm still focusing on my main one.  I have an hour left before it's time to go to Art History and I'm not sure I can spend that time working on my paper.  I'm finding that the gaps between sessions really help with clarity.  I might be terrible and work on my paper during class, though I don't expect to accomplish too much there.  Regardless, I think I can probably finish tonight.  Apart from collecting the quotes, I've spent about six hours on writing it already.  Three more should be plenty.

I suspect I'll do a lot of blobbing this weekend once this paper's out of the way.  I can't afford to slack off too much, though, since another paper is due in a couple weeks and I canned my own book proposal.  I will have some catching up to do but I expect I will not behave.  Maybe I should build a big break into all my school days- it's so hard to work at home.

Now I'm just writing for the sake of typing.

Favorite George Carlin acronym:

HSIOW- Holy Shit, It's Only Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment