Friday, May 6, 2011

No, I am not kidding.

I am currently working on my final project for the Proposal Writing class- yes, the one that was finished two days ago.  I got an email from my teacher saying that my project was insufficient.  I could either turn in more for 20 points off or do nothing and get an F.  Wow.

I'm really a lot more upset than that but Tracy (who, thankfully, happened to be on the phone with me at the time) encouraged me to get mad later and focus every bit of energy I had left on cranking out writing.  So that's what I'm doing at 10:00 on what should be my first night of freedom.

And in a true moment of perfect timing, Jenea just texted to say she has to cancel the trip tomorrow.  After whatever I have to get done tonight, I will sure appreciate the schedule change.  I will definitely need time to stare at the ceiling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment