Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now that it's late and I'm tired, it's time to blog.

I just finished my final draft for an application letter to an editing certificate program.  This is for the proposal class and not for UW.  At least, not right now.  I feel like I did as a senior in high school- mildly disbelieving that I was a senior and ready to never see a school again.  I will be relieved to graduate, but the difference this time is that I know it will only be like a month before I'm whining that I miss taking classes. And who knows, maybe we'll move to Washington.  We've only been talking about it for the last five years.  So the letter is finished and saved and waiting to maybe someday be mailed.

Tonight it's still Tuesday, which means I've got tomorrow to write my short exam essay and study some Art History.  Thursday is Take-Your-Dog-To-School Day, when Riley will be accompanying me around the Rancho San Rafael park loop.  After Chris picks her up I'll have my last nonfiction class, turn in my essays, listen to the last readings, then go home and study more Art History.  Friday is work that consists of answering the phone ("Ma'am, this is the Reno Vet Center, as in VETERAN, not veterinarian.") and studying Art History.  Then I'll run to the VA hospital early to wait impatiently for the orthopedic doctor who will be ridiculously behind and I will have to reschedule in order to make it to school in time for the final.  Saturday is Lay-On-The-Floor-And-Stare-At-The-Ceiling Day.

Tonight we did grocery shopping, tomorrow morning is laundry.  Booooo, nobody likes laundry.  But I'll bring my old tests and maybe Chris will quiz me.  I'm not really annoyed about the laundry though, because it is only 11 now and there will be no alarm tomorrow.  Ha HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment