Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Blog for Tracy

I had a whole hour to blog and internet failure at the same time so I had to go to the library to get help.  I started a blog on Word and haven't finished that one yet but now I'm online and can do a mini blog.  So more later, but for now:

Yes, I am stupid busy.  I only have a few minutes left before I need to head over to the mindfulness class.  I'll be done by 9, when I'll go home and watch a few minutes of Extreme Couponing or Food Network Challenge and conk out in order to be up by 6:30 to go to work.  At work I will feverishly study art history, then run to the VA for the appointment with the perpetually late orthopedic doctor.  The exam's at 4:30.  When I'm done I will drive myself home to vegetate and probably pick Chris up when his show's over.  I sacrificed my Lay-on-the-floor day to ride with Jenea out to Sacramento for the day.  I know, right?  Sunday is Topaz for Mother's Day and then Chris and I are going to see Quidam.  That's my Goddammit-I've-Got-To-Do-This present.

Monday I scheduled myself to go to work but nobody at work knows that yet so maybe I won't.

Almost done...

No comments:

Post a Comment