Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All's well that ends with a cookie

Riley got her nails trimmed... after she pooped and peed on the tech. I was hiding outside, peeking around the corner of an aisle, watching through the window and the mirror. Someone else came to stand with a tethered Riley while the tech cleaned up. She came back and clipped the front paws while Riley continually yanked them away from her. When she got to the back paws, Riley peed again. The girl sighed, got another towel, mopped the table and Riley. She forged ahead and Riley caught sight of me. She locked her wide eyes on mine and did not let go until they lifted her off the table. The tech walked her over and Riley hid behind me, not even allowing the tech to take their leash off.

She pottied before we left, but apparently not enough. They said it happens all the time, but I'm sure that doesn't make it any more fun. My poor old lady. I am a mean dog mommy, subjecting her to new tricks.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment