Sunday, February 10, 2013

I just adore them

Yesterday was a trip to the park to walk Riley, running out to look for cat bowls, taking Riley to dog class, then out to look for a notary. Every time I come in, I search for the cat because I'm paranoid. After one trip out, I find her curled up under the mess of blankets I left on my bed. I'm not sure how she wiggled her way under there, but it was adorable. I pestered her with photos (see above). After the dog class, we came home and I could not find the Mini anywhere. I looked in all her favorite hiding spots and she was nowhere. I recombed through the apartment and found her under the same pile of blankets, just completely buried this time. Maybe I should always leave a pile of blankets out.

And by the way, Solo has continued to climb all over her shelves. She LOVES being up high, and is getting lots of exercise, which makes me happy. And Riley is getting old, which makes me sad.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment