Monday, March 25, 2013

Clean house, tired Jenny

I love moments like this.

It is hard to stop the imaginary arguments and the whole thing is ridiculous and sad, but thanks to a lot of love from the people around me, I have a lot to be grateful for- and what I feel is a huge head start. It feels so good, though, to be able to maintain on my own. I am fretting about potential emergencies, but as Mom pointed out, that's progress. Before, there was always a problem with the immediate. Ugh, but anyway. I am a roller coaster of issues, but I need to recognize the progress.

I made a mess in my kitchen, but I heated up those frozen meatballs you made, Ma, in my new teal fucking frying pan, and had spaghetti tonight. It was so good that I made yum noises while eating it. I finished Zero Dark Thirty with Solo curled up in my lap and Riley at my feet, tuckered out after dog class. She pulled me into Pet Smart today. I found the energy (a timer helps) to clean the kitchen before I sent myself to bed, and tomorrow I might just go to Zumba. This is better.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment