Friday, March 15, 2013

Hey- some happiness!

I love this place.

I love that I don't have to worry about turning the porch light on because it's on a timer.

I love opening my door and seeing a tiny foyer with a bookshelf that perfectly fits the wall, the neatly organized books, and my cat shelves above.

There are no cords or cables or random parts that have no homes.

I love that my place is often clean instead of rarely. I make a lot of messes, but I clean them up. Seeing my place clean makes me want to thumb my nose at you-know-who and say what do you know, I wasn't the problem.

I love that I am still finding homes for things. I love that it's all my decision. I love that I listen to whatever I want to. I love this place and I love my view. I love my dog and my cat and my silence.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment