Friday, May 10, 2013

Fridays are busy for everyone

And I thought the call center was busy today.

I ran out to Taco Bell at lunch for one of their delightful Diet Pepsis with their skinny straw.  The guy handling the drive through was apparently also handling the counter, and just left the microphone on the whole time.  That's a busy guy who doesn't have time to hit a button on the headset.  Sure enough (some time later), when I got to the window, I saw him running back and forth.  He came towards me shaking his head and exhaling like, "I cannot believe this!"  I doubt he had any more than one person helping him in there.  He opened the window and handed me my drink, no straw.  I held out my card and he shook his head and waved me away.  I thought about asking for the straw, decided he had enough to deal with, and drove away.  Besides, I keep straws in the glove box for such occasions.  I am quite dedicated to my fountain drink addiction.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment