Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mug Philosophy

Well, the cat vomited up a hairball on my duvet cover this morning, so it was off to the laundromat instead of breakfast. I had to take the comforter too, as the stomach bile/saliva/cat juice had soaked through the cover. And it was more like a hair turd than a hair ball. It was mostly still dark this morning when I saw something I didn't recognize, so I put my hand on it, thinking, "What is this?"

Disgusting, that's what it is. The comforter is not yet dry, but I brought it home anyway and laid it out on my bed to dry. If the cat barfs on it again, I will feel quite perturbed. Have you noticed that when she's good, she's Solo or Mini, but when she has biological issues, she's the cat. I was telling Dad about how she barfed down the shelves and down the wall, and he asked why do I have a cat? Well, it's hard to explain, but there is a reason. Cat people know. I saw a picture online of a mug that said, "Everything tastes better with cat hair in it." I laughed and laughed, but I doubt that helps to explain it.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment