Friday, July 12, 2013

The water's calm today

I am feeling pleased today.

I just signed up for an all day class in August: Emotional Intelligence.  My boss okayed it without any fuss, likely because it's on a Thursday- not one of our busy days.  There's a week long Analytics Boot Camp that my apprentice class recommended, but that starts very soon- doubt she'd go for that.  But if I had realized that I could take these classes as I wished on their dime... nice.  I will keep my eyes out now, that's for sure.

I did no laundry last night, just took Riley for a walk and went to bed at 8.  It was needed, apparently.  Today is Friday (!) and I have plans this weekend- nothing super special, just to meet with a friend tonight and take myself out to breakfast tomorrow.  There's laundry to do and my mini M&M container is filled with quarters.  I have eggs boiled and food to be eaten.  I have reading to do, a project to work on, an application to start, movies to watch, and I'm going to make a cross-stitch for me.  I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment