Friday, October 18, 2013

You should totally watch everything I recommend.

My new pedometer is lying on the floor where it fell off my pocket several hours ago.  It may stay there.  This is why I can't ever get a new pedometer- no other pedometer makers seem to understand that it needs to clip on, not slide on.  Stupid new pedometer.  I should have left it under the toilet where it fell earlier.

Someone higher up pooped on the idea of me writing for the Creative Arts Festival because the call center is "short-handed."  Yes, and how is that different than any other day?  In completely unrelated news, I brought my packet including resume over to HR.  My boss felt really bad about the writing news.  When she found out, she came to give me a hug and called the public affairs officer all day to try to work something out.  Keep your fingers crossed.

I spent a few minutes feeling very devastated, but pulled it together.  I already had my packet ready and was just waiting on a response from HR, but walked it over there uninvited.  I cleaned up my desk (I'm a piler, not a filer) and set my mind on accomplishing tasks this weekend.

I've got a messy kitchen, but two loads of laundry done, plus I watched the most excellent movie.  It's called The Intouchables and it won oodles of awards.  It's French and set in Paris, so now I have Marty's attention.  It's really, really good and funny and warm and sad and everything you want in a movie.  I did my trademark

HAHAHAHAHA

through the whole thing, it was so funny.  Tracy, Mom, and Marty, I'm looking at you three, although I would tell anyone to watch this.  Right now I'm looking at its blurb screen on Netflix and it has a rating of 5 stars minus one tiny corner.  Awesome, awesome movie.

So now it's not quite late enough to go to bed on a Friday night, so I'm going to listen to music while I clean my kitchen.  Then I'll fidditz around for a few hours until I finally yell at myself to go to bed, already!  How the hell do you spell fidditz?

No comments:

Post a Comment