Wednesday, February 27, 2013

But I'm too tired to go to bed.

It's late now and everyone's asleep or close to it. I've got to finish brushing Riley after her sort of thorough bath. I washed out the chunks of hair that were clotted with blood after the microchipping. I wanted to wait long enough to be really sure I wouldn't hurt her. Shannon and I have plans set for tomorrow that may involve her heading to the gym at my apartment complex that I have yet to explore. Who exercises on vacation? Sick, Shannon... just sick.

I accomplished much today and even wrote an essay. Whaaaaaa?  Now I just have to brush the rest of my dog, brush my teeth, take my shot, take my Vitamin D and kidney protection, find pajamas, freeze the rest of the lasagna, clean up the dog bath items, hang up the wet dog towel, get a glass of water for tomorrow morning's pill, test my blood sugar, take a different shot if necessary, and go the fuck to sleep. I'll go get started on that as soon as I find the energy.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment