Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Maybe I'm just a nomad.

One major reason I am considering moving my blog:


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Helpful Cat":

I'm guessing you do not mind me stopping by and saying thanks to you for your posting - it truly helped

Here is my site: adjustable toe ring


I'm not sure if moving will stop the spam, but I would also like to be able to add more than five people to the email list.  Oh, and it would be nice if people could comment without having to join Blogger.  If anyone has other suggestions or opinions, please spam me at gogowilhelmina@gmail.com. That goes for you too, lurkers.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, why is it here twice? Looks like you have to sign in under an account, but it doesn't have to be blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went back in, it already had the default set as me through Google, so maybe that will show up if you guys comment through google too. If you use anonymous, please sign your name in the comment box so I know who the hell you are.

    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete