Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's a work in progress

The threat to move has yielded tools that I have not been using.

Now you can actually read the blog on your phone without having to zoom in.  I have added captchas to stop the spam.  The settings say anyone can comment, I guess you just have to be very dedicated to do so.  I guess we'll have to keep working on that, but what I can offer is to add your email to the list if you want to be notified when there's a new blog.  Just make sure that notification will not pester you in the middle of the night, because I live in the Pacific Time Zone and often blog at odd hours.

Aren't housekeeping blogs fun?

And now I get to run through several errands so I can get home and clean up for Shannon's visit!  I left most of it for the last minute- isn't that so typical of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment