Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feedback


Dear Macy’s,

               Thanks for your killer deal on that alternative down comforter.  It’s really warm and comfy, and I’m so glad it was seriously on sale from its original price of $220, or I never would have bought it.  It’s cute that you think I’m going to come right back and drop a lot of money, but couldn’t you send me a coupon that’s actually enticing?  15% off $100?  You must be joking.

Love, Jenny
 

Dear Wendy’s,

               I really like your cheese and guacamole covered Baja salad, but I don’t really need the fiery tortilla strips and Creamy Red Jalapeño Dressing... or the side of chili.  Why chili?  I am confused.

P.S. I may or may not have licked the guacamole off the lid of the container.

Love, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment