Friday, March 8, 2013

Some completely irrelevant information

I was walking out to my car and saw the sticker in the corner of the windshield from the outside for the first time. Lido M? What is that, I wonder? I get in the car. Oh, Mobil.

Sometimes patients tell me they've had a "stint" put in. I have to stop and think about it, because even though I know it's stent, they all pronounce it as stint, and that messes me up. I remember that a stint is temporary; a stent should probably not be. This job has taught me a lot of medical vocabulary. For example, I no longer have to look up how to spell diarrhea.

I have put in for a random day of leave. It's a day that no one else should be off, it's not one of our busy days, and I am going to sleep in, take Riley for a decent walk, and accomplish things while I feel productive, rather than having to wait until I come home from work and don't feel productive anymore. I get a productivity burst around 10 or 11, but that's normally after I need to be asleep. Stupid schedule. This way, I'll be able to have that late night burst, sleep in, then rev up again in the early afternoon. I'm really excited. I need an entire day off that's not for visitors or appointments, just meeeeeee!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment