Monday, March 4, 2013

Will I freeze outside?

My phone is now miserably slow, which is delightful.

Mmmm, it's warm outside and I'm wearing my new Go Walk Sketchers which are nice and smooshy to walk on. They are very comfortable and my feet don't hurt. It's also nice to have motivational, commanding shoes.

"Go walk!"

"Okay."

So I'm out here in my light transitional spring jacket from the JC Penney clearance section and it just so happens to be an unable-to-ignore hot pink that is leaning towards purple. And yes, they did have other options- I CHOSE this color.

Work is not annoying me yet, perhaps because I am still refreshed from my ultra fun visit with Shannon. Pictures and blogs are coming, don't worry.

Mmmm, someone is barbecuing.  I'd prefer more weather first, but it feels like spring out here. That IS spring out here, though- we will have a succession of warm, warm days, then a crazy snowstorm. Yay, Reno weather!

My lap around the buildings is almost done- fifteen minute breaks are too short. Maybe it will still be this nice when I get home to walk Miss Riley.

Dog class tonight!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment