Wednesday, June 12, 2013

But I don't WANNA go

If I don't go to Zumba tonight, I'll have to go tomorrow, and I don't know that choreography at all.

Tomorrow is the apprentice class. I finally wrote my outline, after stressing and worrying and having nightmares about mountain lions. Somewhere between then and now, I did a little mantra of it's just an outline, don't apologize for it, it will be fine. That seemed to work. I wrote it. We'll go from there.

I'm looking forward to not being at work tomorrow :D though there are some vets who wish I would be. I helped several people today- some on my own, some I enlisted the help of my boss or coworkers. They were very grateful, and it felt nice to be able to help. I like feeling useful and not so much like a broken record.

I've been watching the new windows creep their way towards my building (noise reduction project being paid for by the airport). New windows! I've been considering finding a dog door for the slider and building a cat enclosure so Solo could enjoy the outside. I am not a carpenter, but it just has to function- it doesn't have to look pretty. Besides, how awesome would that be?

I am ahead of schedule on my book reading resolution for 2013- how about that? I'm also in the middle of two other books, so I guess I can start watching some movies. Or... filling out forms and applications and getting all these cloying projects off my list.

This week I'll take Riley for another weigh-in, so keep your fingers crossed.

Last night I had to rewrite my wish list because the old one was full- and a lot was crossed off! I put the old list in my scrapbook. I started that when I moved in and add programs and tickets and cards- the significant things about being alone and all the support and the bravery. I went to this event alone, I bought nicer clothes, I am making progress.

Speaking of which, it's time to go to Zumba.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment