Thursday, June 13, 2013

But let's replace the argument with music

Oh, one of my angry conversation nights. I'm so glad I live alone.

I got the Batman Forever soundtrack from Savers.  I used to have it and I adore that Tracey Thorn song with Massive Attack. It got destroyed shortly after I moved in with Chris and I just now got it back- for $2! Whose song is pulling me now? Brandy.

I'm taking it easy
Cleared my head
I've cried a river
Said some prayers

Yeah, there's more to it, but that's what fits most. I have got to remember to write on nights like this. Thanks for not telling me to stop writing about this, because it still hurts tremendously. I PRAY for karma even though I believe he's already suffering it. I remind myself that I am working hard and doing well, and try to cut myself some slack if I can't always clean the kitchen or if I have cheese and crackers for dinner. It's fine. It's fine and getting better.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment