Thursday, May 26, 2011

Strategy

I am watching the last several episodes of Project Runway Season 1 and I'm inspired by the cranky bitch from Middleburg, VA who keeps going on about strategy so I've decided to share my strategies with you.

1. Stop opening the laptop so quickly that I pinch my leg.

2. Watch Project Runway reruns, coo at the designs, laugh at the antics, and conduct imaginary arguments with the TV.

3. Check every site on the Cheezburger network of sites, periodically post picture of angry kitten or strange man shopping at Wal-Mart with no pants on.

4. Blog about random items that make me laugh.

5. Intentionally miss nap (Yeah right, uh huh) and stay up as late as possible.  Go to bed whenever the Food Network goes off the air for the night, fall asleep to an infomercial.

6. Sleep in.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment