Monday, May 23, 2011

YES! (Sort of.)

After the random craziness of the early afternoon, we ran home so I could drop Chris off, pick Ant up, and run to my appointment at the College of Liberal Arts.  I used my brand new parking pass.  Eh?  Eh?

I was supposed to take five classes this summer when it made sense, to take one in the mini term, then two at a time in the first and second terms.  Instead, to keep the GI Bill through the fall, I had to drop two classes from the summer... and today I went to find out if I really had to add both to my fall schedule.  Six classes would be... a lot.  Fortunately, my advisor advised me today that I only have to take five!  Can you believe I'm celebrating five classes in the fall semester?  Yeah, me neither, but comparatively, it's good news.  Plus this can be anything that's a 3 or 400 level class.  I could take 1) whatever fits in perfectly with my existing schedule and 2) whatever sounds interesting.  Let's hope that this added 5th class in the fall will not be like the added 5th class from last fall that turned out to be rather painful.  Big money, no whammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment