Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ok, Tracy.

I like that I can clean my entire place in less than an hour. I tried to leave it in good shape, but I had a guest and we were leaving for a trip. There was no cleaning when I got home Sunday night and last night was focused on Riley, but I was already getting irritated by the mess. Tonight I worked hard for a very short amount of time and happily restored order. This was a feat, considering how sore my back is. I got my Groupon massage yesterday and those knots must have been fierce. Well, I know they felt fierce when she was working on them- often trying to remember to breathe. I drank water, I took the epsom salt bath, but today, oh my... ow. Did you know you have relaxes in other parts of your body than your knees? She'd be working her elbow into my hip and my arm would flail. I squirmed like a pinned insect. She got those knots, though- I may have to go back. Sooner this time, and after less stress.

So after cleaning my place through screaming back muscles, I force-fed Riley her pills. The cheese worked much better this morning than the peanut butter this evening. Then I held her and did her warm compresses. Now I'm passing out.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment