Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Red Planet Day

Today was Red Planet Day, so I watched a documentary about the Phoenix Mars mission. I feel all special now because I did something educational.

I bought a laser pointer and have exhausted the cat. Riley responds best to cheese wrapped pills. I am ready to go to bed and it's only 8:30.

I did not go to the laundromat. I'll regret that tomorrow. For now, I am seriously considering going to bed early. The only problem with that plan (aside from being lame) is that I'll have to take Riley out to potty first. We're snuggled up on the couch all warm and sleepy and I'm pretty sure the cold will wake me up, not to mention be really cold, and then I won't be sleepy anymore. Can you believe the things I have to go through?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment