Saturday, December 1, 2012

And on our way back from our windy walk...

...this big ass tumbleweed rolls in front of us out of nowhere, terrifying Riley. I chased it across the street to get a picture.

I deliberately walked through puddles, mud, and grass to get the poop remnants off my right shoe. I haven't been able to wear those for anything but dog walking because every time I get them clean, I step in more dog poop. Makes me insane. After an hour out in this windy but dry break between storms, I got my shoes clean. Hey, awesome! I can wear them to run errands now!

Then I get back to our little courtyard and find Angel- the adorably sweet lab- playing with her owner's daughter- a sweet little girl who never has a poop bag. Thus, my shoes have poop on them again. Fresh poop at the end of my walk. Excellent.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment