Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BORED for the last day, hopefully.

I don't usually bring leftovers for lunch because it means I'll have to walk past the creepy guy who makes inappropriate comments.  Actually, he doesn't make them anymore and acts as if I'm a bitch because I have been avoiding him and purposefully keeping our conversations as brief as possible.  The plan worked, but now I keep waiting for him to complain that I'm a bitch so I can call him out.  But Jennyway...

I could NOT drag my ass out of bed this morning, so I did not have much time to make lunch.  Ah!  Leftovers.  It is interesting to eat them without Riley staring at me or bonking her nose on my leg.

Tomorrow is the class, so tonight is ERRANDS, CHORES, YOGA, CLASS PREPARATION, NO FOOLING AROUND!  I cannot start a class with a messy house; I'm not sure why I find those two things related.  I need to feel prepared, I guess.  Tired from exercise so I can sleep.  Have a clean table to come home to so I can start my homework right away.  Have milk and bananas in the house so I can eat a normal breakfast.  I bought a new binder, tabs, and loose graph paper because I love it so much.  I really wanted to get a new notebook but I'm not sure what supplies they'll give us and what I'll need.  I'll buy a graph paper notebook too- I'll take any excuse.  We'll probably get a binder, but I got one that has a D-ring (much sturdier) and multiple cover pockets.  I'll use any excuse to buy a new binder, too.  But hey- when else can you buy new school supplies?  I ADORE school supplies.  I just bought a new planner, too.  It's called Mom's Planner, but even though I don't have that role anymore, I am still anal enough to need perforated pages with removeable grocery lists.

I should really go pee and get the coupons out of the car to match with this week's Smith's sale.  I need to get up and move or I will be ready to throw things five minutes into work time.  I can't believe the strengths I got.  They feel like they fit, but I was surprised by them.  Where is the organizer?  Maybe I'm too chaotic for that.  All I know is I need a different job because the monotony is killing me.

Hiyou'vereachedthecallcentermynameisJennyI'mansweringforSpecialtycanIhaveyourlastnameandlastfour?

And what can I do for you?

Ok, I can send the note over to them and ask them to reschedule that for you.  Can I let them know what days or times are good for you?

Ok, but if they call and miss you, they are going to leave you a message asking you to call back and you'll likely end up with me again.

Ok, if they follow that, can they go ahead and schedule it and send out the appointment card?

Ok, I'll send that over for you and you'll get the appointment information in the mail.  Can I help you with anything else?

You're welcome.  Have a good day.


Repeat that 50-60 times and you'll have most of my day, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment