Saturday, April 6, 2013

Change of plans

I am so disappointed, but reminding myself that it's okay. I got a ticket to the basketball game that I wasn't even sure I wanted to go to. I was a little late, okay, but that never mattered before. This time, since it was the last game of the season, there were tons of people there. Plus, the bowling center where I park was having their convention, so their garage was full. Oh, but we could park at these two other lots... that are far away. If I had somebody with me, I'd be willing, but not alone. I looked around a while, but couldn't find a place I felt safe to park- either safe to leave the car or walk to alone. So I let it go. I am sad about this, and maybe you think I am a weenie, but I don't really care. I am reminding myself that I went to two Bighorns games this year, which is something I just never got to in the last eight years. I went once with a friend and once alone, not to mention the Harlem Globetrotters show, that I also went to alone. I would have gone to the TMCC show instead, but I was planning on eating at the game, so that'll be next weekend. I checked the $3 theater, but no. So it's onto Walmart to buy an eyelash curler, then go home, make some dinner, and watch some movies. It's okay. At least Riley will be happy.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment